Three Important Cholesterol Questions
Dr. Ali’s Cholesterol Course
1. Why do the elderly with high cholesterol levels liver longer lives?
2. If cholesterol is an antioxidant, how does it cause coronary artery diseases which is caused by accelerated oxidative injury?
3. Why do people with more coronary plaques died less often of heart attacks?
4. Coronary artery disease begins in endo cells lining the inside surface of coronary diseases. Why are cholesterol plaques not seen in or close to endo cells?
5. If cholesterol has one three-dimensional molecular architecture, what is the scientific basis of divinding cholesterol into “good cholesterol” and “bad cholesterol”