DR. Ali’s Anti-Fermentation Protocols – Part One: Basic Guidelines
Majid Ali, M.D.
In my clinical work, I find that fermentation in the bowl, blood, and liver is present in nearly all cases of chronic, persistent, and disabling inflammatory and immune disorders, such as recurrent yeast infections, colitis, inflammatory arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, chronic cystitis, chronic prostatitis, chronic sinusitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, polymyalgia, and chronic fatigue states.
In this Fermentation Control Protocol – Part One, I list my preferred natural remedies, which inirtially should be considered under professional supervision.
In Part Two, I describe a robust anti-fungal, anti-fermentation program for consideration by physicians, which includes robust anti-fungal and anti-fermentation therapies.
Detailed information on all therapies included in these guidelines and listed below is given in articles devoted to these subjects on this website. These measutres should be integrated with natural bowel, blood, and liver detox measures described in other articles in “Dr. Ali’s Course on Fermentation.” All remedies
1. Healing conversations (see Dr. Course on Spiritual Healing)
2. Dr. Ali’s Spicy Breakfasts
3. Four weeks of sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free diet trial
4. Castor oil skin rubs (view my videos and read my articles on this web site for details)
5. Hydrogen peroxide foot soaks for oxygen therapy
6. Nutrient supplementation
7. Anti-fermentation spice and herbal remedies