Review of Dr. Ali’s Work
Reviews of Dr. Ali’s Works
“Dr. Ali makes relevant points very articulately in TJIM [The Journal of Integrative Medicine].”
JAMA (The Journal of the American Medical Association)
June 14, 2000 (283:2993-4.
JAMA Acknowledges Dr. Ali’s Definition of Integrative Medicine
“[Dr. Ali’s} ‘Integrative medicine’ seeks to integrate all therapies that are effective and safe into the care of the sick without subservience to any one school of thought.”
JAMA, 2000;283:2993-4 recognizes Dr. Ali,s definition
of integrative medicine. ,
‘The editor [Majid Ali} believes it is short-sighted of medical editors to emphasize articles that are double-blinded crossover model studies for drug evaluations in chronic illness, and considers this practice to be the principal folly of 20th century medicine.” AMA June 14, 2000 (283:2993-4.
“A brilliant book…dares to associate the epidemic of chronic fatigue with today’s drug-oriented and antibiotic-addicted physician.”
The Environmental Physician journal’s review of Dr. Ali’s
the book “The Canary and Chronic Fatigue (1995)
“A most remarkable book by a most remarkable physician”
Robert C. Atkins, M.D. (Developer of Atkin’s Diet)
‘The editor [Majid Ali} believes it is short-sighted of medical editors to emphasize articles that are double-blinded crossover model studies for drug evaluations in chronic illness, and considers this practice to be the principal folly of 20th century medicine.”
JAMA June 14, 2000 (283:2993-4.
A Note From Majid Ali, M.D.
There Are No Controversies in Clinical Medicine, only Levels of Understanding and Enlightenment
I have personally prepared or reviewed all educational materials on this site. Below is information outlining my professional background which should be helpful to readers, especially when considering material which some might consider controversial. My views are based on what my patients have taught me over a period of 53 years. I am profoundly grateful to the faculty of Capital University of Integrative Medicine, Washington, D.C., I have benefited from their experience and insights.
Regrettably, much of the information about clinical medicine available on the internet is prepared by doctors who do not study well the sciences of human nutrition, environmental impacts on human biology, and self-regulation. Nor do they apply the knowledge of these sciences in clinical medicine. Specifically, they do not attempt to reverse chronic disease with clinical nutrition, environmental medicine, and methods of self-regulation and healing. This only creates doubt and uncertainty in the minds of individuals interested in such knowledge.
I invite you to consider the information presented at this site and judge for yourself the valifdity of my statement.
* President, Institute of Integrative Medicine, New York and Denville, New Jersey
* President, American Virtual University of Integrative Medicine,
New York and Denville, New Jersey
* Formerly, President and Professor of Medicine,
Capital University of Integrative Medicine Washington, D.C.
* Formerly, Associate Professor of Pathology, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York City
* Formerly, President and Chief Pathologist, Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, New Jersey
* Editor, Journal of Integrative Medicine
* Author, The Principles and Practice of Integrative Medicine (12 volumes)
* Author, Textbook of Surgical Pathology (two volumes)
* Author, Life Span Health Series (15 books)
* Co-author, Pathology of Maintenace Hemodialysis
* Fellow, The Royal College of Surgeons of England
* Diplomate, American Board of Clinical Pathology
* Diplomate, American Board of Surgical Pathology
* Diplomate, American Board of Environmental Medicine
* Diplomate, American Board of Chelation Therapy
* Formerly, President and Chief Pathologist
* Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, New Jersey
*Author, 154 scientific articles published in peer-reviewed journals
Education, Degrees, Board Certifications, and Fellowships
The Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan F.Sc. 1958
The Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan M.B;B.S. 1963
The Royal College of Surgeons of England,
London F.R.C.S. 1968
Diplomate, American Board of Clinical Certification
Diplomate, American Board of Surgical Certification
Diplomate, American Board of Certification
Environmental Medicine 1991
Diplomate, American Board of Chelation Certification
Fellow of the American College of Pathologists 1976
Fellow of the American Academy of
Environmental Medicine 1990