Ebola Treatment – Infusions of EDTA, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Vitamin-C Integrated With Current Treatments
Majid Ali, M.D.
I offer this brief article on integration of oxygen therapies for Ebola infections with current acute care treatments in the United States. I present my recommendations from the perspective of a pathologist who:
1. Performed scores of autopsies on patients dying with disseminated internal bleeding-clotting pathologies (consumptive coagulopathy is the pathologic term for it);
2. Who wrote devoted “Darwin and Dysox Triology,” the 10th, 11th, and 12th volumes of The Principles and Practice of Integrative Medicine.
3. Who published a book on 1918 birdflu pandemic “The Rooster, Birdflu, … (2006) in which I addressed at length crucial issues in the morbidity and mortality of dangerous viruses.
Ebola must be treated the way it has been in the United States so far, by highly trained professionals in specially equipped isolation hospital units.
It is my hope that my words will reach some professionals now caring for Ebola patients who would to learn about oxygen therapies from professionals like myself who are well versed with such therapies.
In early July 2014, I taped four TV segment on Ebola outbreak for my Science, Health, and Healing program. The first program was entitled “A Picture Story of Ebola,” photographs of which are posted on this website. I decided not to include in this series was information about oxygen therapies which are most effective for dealing with life-threatening viral infections in my experience (flu does kill many people in the U.S.). My primary reason for it was that I didn’t think that doctors who need this information would have courage to consider such therapies (described at length in the 10th volume of my textbook entitled “The Principles and Practice of Integrative Medicine.”
* Nature’s most effective weapon against dangerous viruses is oxygen.
* Oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, nitric oxide, hyperbaric oxygen are effective anti-viral therapies.
* The most effective therapy for curdled blood (oxidative coagulopathy) and blood vessel injury is intravenous EDTA therapy With Vitamin C.
* The above therapies yield superior results when integrated with robust nutrient therapies and gentle bowel, blood, and liver detox measures.
Will the above therapies be used for treating Ebola?