Boosting Immunity During Viral Epidemics
Majid Ali, M.D.
I recognize three essentials here:
1. A clear strategy for robust natural remedies to address pre-existing chronic medical conditions
2. Familiarity with natural remedies for dealing with pre-existing acute and chronic viral infections
3. Access to substances for inexpensive antiviral nondrug therapies described in the following two companion articles at this website entitled:
Oxygen Is Nature’s Primary Anti-viral agents
Nature’s ultimate weapon to stop viruses to prevent total destruction of other life forms is oxygen. Below are my seven preferred natural anti-viral remedies that work by their oxygen-restoring (oxystatic) clinical benefits. Simply recognizing the anti-oxidant roles of spices and herbs included among them is telling only part of the story. The real story here is oxygen. Some other stories, such as peroxide foot soaks, are clearly direct oxygen therapies.
1. Optimal Hydration
2. Dr. Ali’s Gut Fermentation Control Food Guidelines (a six-week trial of sugar-free,
dairy-free, and gluten-free diet)
3 Dr. Ali’s Spicey Protein-Vegetable Breakfast Shake
4. Dr. Ali’s Spicey Omelettes
5. Dr. Ali’s Castor / Sesame Oil Rubs
6. Dr. Ali’s Peroxide Soaks
7. Dr. Ali’s Turmeric-Vitamin C Protocol
I describe details of the above protocols in articles devoted to eac therapy. For individuals who prefer information in a formal seminar format, I offer a series of video seminars (35 to 45 minutes long) which can be download from http://www.AliAcademy.Org. I especially suggest “Dr. Ali’s Course on Healing,” a self-learning program based on eight seminars.
- Ali’s Start-Low-Build-Slow Principle
I recommend that when beginning natural remedies, please start low and build slow. For example, start with 1/3 of the amounts given above and increase them to 2/3 on the second day, and the full suggested amounts on the third. Amounts of ingredients can be increased during flare-ups and viral infections.
Nondrug treatment protocols fully described in my book entitled “The Rooster, Bird Flu, and Imperial Medicine of the New Empire.”