A Picture Story of Ebola Outbreak By Majid Ali, M.D.
Majid Ali, M.D.
A Picture Story of Ebola
|– What Does Ebola Virus Look Like?
– How Does Ebola Multiply?
– How It Ebola Spread?
– How Does Ebola Curdles Blood and Cause Bleeding in Tissues?– How Ebola Virus Kill?
– What Would Be Effective Oxygen Therapies For Controlling Ebola Virus?
How Does Ebola Virus Infection? Mostly by fruit Bats
which carry the virus but are not sickened by it.
Clinical Features of Ebola Infection
* Infection causes a communicable disease characterized by
fever, severe diarrhea, vomiting, and a high fatality rate;
* Infects fruit bats without harming them;
* Infects people through eating infected food;
* Handling raw meat handling and butchering bats;
* Uncooked foods contaminated by droppings from infected bats;
* Infected and ill people infect others through their bodiy fluids;
* Does not spread through the air like the flu;
* Infected fluids from the eyes, nose, mouth or cuts in the skin;
* One drop of blood can harbor millions of viruses; and
* Corpses become like virus bombs.
Caution for Parents: Please look at the pictures by yourself first and then decide if they are suitable for your child.
What Does Ebola Virus Like?
How Does Ebola Virus Multiply?
How Does Ebola Virus Cause Tissue Damage?
How Ebola Multiplies
Color-enhanced electron micrograph of Ebola virus particles
How Does Ebola Curdle Blood And cause Hemorrhages
The above pictures depict critical
clotting/bleeding disorders similar to Ebola infection.
How Ebola Explodes
How Does Ebola Kill?
With tissue death in the liver, lungs, heart, Kidney, Lungs, Brainlur, and other body organs.